Introduction to Vegan Food by a Vegan teen


Hi! I am a vegan teenage girl that loves to cook! I hope that this blog will help you love being vegan as much as I do! On this blog, I will show you my favorite recipes and how to create recipes! Ever since I can remember, I have loved cooking. I have a passion for cooking and hope to one day turn it into a career! Sweets are my favorite dishes to cook, but sweets are not good for me are they? I am going to share some healthy, yet amazing dessert recipes with you all. But don't worry, I will also give you recipes for the occasional extra special treats! I hope you find cooking as much fun as me! Let's do this!
- Teen Chef Carlie-
Questions Or Comments?
Contact me at:
veganfoodbyaveganteen@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing all of your recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog. Looking forward to seeing all your recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment